Thursday 5 January 2012

First Blog EVER

WELL. I'm a total noob at this... if.....that's how you spell it. Uh... I'm a noob at almost everything. ANYWAY, this is my first blog post, and I would like to treat anyone reading with a live chicken.

 I like to write stories about the characters I made up that were supposed to be in Derek Landy's upcoming short story, but THAT certainly won't be happening. All credit goes to Sparky and the person she based her winning character on. Dammit.

As you can see, I'm being very gracious about this.

No matter; my characters will still come in useful. For example, my first character story is about one Olivine Granite, and featuring another character I made up. Do enjoy, once I post my story, and please read it.

3 comments:

  1. A) It's n00b you n00b.

    B) Uh, hey. I'm Sparky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) Thank you for the correction.

    B) I can explain that. While being happy that you won, I am also angry that I didn't. You see?

    ReplyDelete

Comment and help yourself to the complementary bananas :)