Saturday 14 January 2012

I Am A Part Of A Lot Of Things. Counting - Three

1. The Tiny Winged Vampire Exterminator Brigade (me being the leader)

2. The Straight Jackets (me being the crazy chef)

3. A Collaborative Effort To Meet The Golden God (me being a contributor)

Um, I'm new to that third one, but it seems like people need more people. To join. So, if you're reading this, and you haven't put your name down to join, and you want to meet the Golden God and your head is buzzing with stories, then please go to http://meetthegoldengod.blogspot.com/ and put your email down so you can join and Phoenix'll help set you up to join.

Speaking of joining things, I kindly ask you all to follow my blog, because, frankly, it's the only way I'll know people are taking an interest in my writing, unless you, like, comment, which is another option. I just want to know I'm not boring people to death. Thank you! And thank you Lynxia, Izz and Miles, who are already following!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and help yourself to the complementary bananas :)